Friday, April 18, 2014

My Favorit Landscape Spot in Bandung

Even Indonesia is an agriculture country, but It's hardly to find a large paddy field in the city of Bandung. Bandung is already transformed into metropolitant that everything seem to be crammed into one little case, so almost no room for open greenie space like paddy fields. You have to go a little out of the city to find ones. But as long as I noticed, there's one that quite large enough in Sekejati Street. The panorama quite nice in a good weather or if drama is performed in the sky. Because of this place only need 25 minutes walk from home, so I dedicate it as my favorite landscape spot. :)


Not bad for a paddy field lies in the city. See, that the picture can be interesting if drama is performed in the sky. So to make sure the drama is exposed properly, I used two gradual ND filters, that are 3 stops and 2 stops. I have to get advantage of 5 stops gradual ND filters because I always have to wait the sun out of the clouds hours after sunrise. Near sunrise, there is only blue or grey flat overcast sky.




Panorama shot using an Iphone 4S:


pictures are captured using my lovely little tiny but powerful camera. The Olympus E-PL5 and the Micro Zuiko Digital 9-18mm f/4-5.6.



For the pictures above, I did heavily post process in Photoshop to "create" water and make reflections, as it is a lake not a paddy field :)

No comments:

Post a Comment